Originally built behind the Iron Curtain in Hungary at the famous FÉG Arms Factory, the AK-63D has become iconic through it’s use in conflict zones around the world.
Here’s the specs:
- All original Hungarian parts kit rebuilt by us
- AK-Builder cold hammer forged, chrome lined 7.62×39 barrel
- Parts refinished with Russian Paint over zinc Parkerizing as per original factory spec
- Trunnion and bolt match, the rest does not.
- Chefur Custom domed center support rivet for unrivaled authenticity
- Tapco G2 trigger group, polished hammer
- Original surplus slant brake
- Ships in a hard case
- Includes one Magpul 30 round magazine – the pictured 20 rounder is not included