Originally built behind the Iron Curtain in Poland at the famous Fabryka Broni “Łucznik” – Radom Factory, the KBK series of AKMs are renowned for being some of the highest quality Kalashnikovs ever made.
Here’s the specs:
- All original Polish parts kit rebuilt by us
- AK-Builder cold hammer forged, chrome lined 7.62×39 barrel
- Parts refinished with Russian Paint over zinc Parkerizing as per original factory spec
- Matching numbers: Bolt, trunnion, recoil spring, dust cover. The rest is non matching but all Polish and correct for this rifle.
- Tapco G2 trigger group, polished hammer
- Original surplus slant brake
- Ships in a hard case
- Includes one Magpul 30 round magazine – the pictured steel magazine is not included